A Quotation is supplied based on the following assumptions - Please read carefully:
The following statements and assumptions aim to reduce the amount of information that you need to input for a quotation. If you require any help, please call our sales staff on 01429 869525.
- This is your main residence and is permanently occupied solely by you and your family.
- Property is not a Listed Building
- Property is maintained in a good state of repair.
- Property is built of standard construction of brick, stone, or concrete and roofed with slate, tile, concrete, metal or asphalt.
- Has not been damaged by flood and not in an area liable to flood.
- Has not been affected by subsidence or structural movement and is not in an area subject to subsidence.
- Is self-contained with its own front door.
- Is not used for business purposes apart for paperwork.
- Is not left unoccupied for more than 30 days in a row.
- Percentage of flat roof on the property is less than 30%.
- Property is not a holiday Home.
AND, You and any adults living or residing with you at your property have:-
- Never had home insurance refused, cancelled, or declared null and void.
- Never had special terms imposed by a Insurer to buildings or contents insurance.
- Never been convicted of any criminal offence (other than motoring convictions) or have any prosecutions pending. If in doubt ring our office.
- Not suffered more than two incidents/claims of loss, damage or liability, whether insured or not during the last three years.